The Eggnogg Colour in Garden Tablecloth is full of flora, fauna and fabulous beasties galore. Escape into the garden for some colouring in quiet time! Filled with swirling sunflowers, bees, birds and butterflies. The perfect communal colour-in flora and fauna therapy for all ages to enjoy.
Eggnogg’s colour-in tablecloths are a fun colouring-in craft activity for all ages and all occasions. Packed full of quirky characters, interesting animals and iconic objects, they’re perfect for children’s parties, restaurant visits, weddings, holidays, rainy days and playtime anytime. The colour in tablecloths are also great as play mats or posters. They help bring a little calm into the day and provide the perfect antidote to all that screen time. And if the kids are kept busy colouring-in, then the grown-ups can have some down time. In fact they will probably enjoy some colouring-in therapy too!
Note on the Colour In Garden Tablecloth
- Bigger (1270mm x 950mm) than most ‘giant’ colouring-in posters on the market
- Folds into a small (250mm x 150mm), lightweight and beautifully packaged product. It is easy to carry or pop in the post. Makes the perfect present
- Can be split in to 8 separate colouring panels
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Made from special, durable, FSC accredited paper
- Suitable for coloured pencils, crayons, pastels, chalks, paints and felt tips
Safety Warning, not appropriate for children under the age of 3.
You might also like the Phoenix Trading Colour in Tablecloth
Follow me on Pinterest for more crafty ideas