The *limited edition* London box contains matching gift wrap, gift bags and charity Christmas cards, all illustrated by Jessica Hogarth. And as if that’s not enough there is also a fabulous traditional slot in advent calendar illustrated by Klara Hawkins.
What’s in the London Box
Each box contains:
- traditional slot in advent calendar showing London with 24 ‘extras’ to add to the scene, illustrated by Klara Hawkins which you could reuse year after year (optional)
- large London gift bag illustrated by Jessica Hogarth (280 x 280 x 140mm)
- small London gift bag illlustrated by Jessica Hogarth (160 x 160 x 80xmm)
- 2 sheets of London gift wrap illustrated by Jessica Hogarth
- Red bow and ribbon
- Gold bow and ribbon
- Pack of gold tissue (4 sheets)
- Pack of 8 charity Christmas cards, ‘London Scene’, illustrated by Jessica Hogarth
- 2 gift tags
Christmas cards are sold in support of the Phoenix International Charity which this year is supporting Macmillan Cancer Support, the Alzheimers Society and Together for Short Lives. The greeting inside the cards reads ‘Best Wishes for Christmas and the New Year’.
This is a one-off box and not part of the subscription range. It will only be available while stocks last.
If you love London, you’ll find lots of London cards and gift wrap on my website, why not take a look.