A fun way to discover many of London’s world famous landmarks and monuments, iconic buildings and bridges, and interesting people, places and creatures, the Colour in London Giant Poster / Tablecloth is great for adults and children alike, and makes the perfect souvenir or gift after your visit to the capital. This will keep people of all ages happily entertained for hours. Great for a holiday, the classroom or just a rainy day activity.
Eggnogg’s colour-in tablecloths are a fun colouring-in craft activity for all ages and all occasions. Packed full of quirky characters, interesting animals and iconic objects, they’re perfect for children’s parties, restaurant visits, weddings, holidays, rainy days and playtime anytime. The colour in tablecloths are also great as play mats or posters. They help bring a little calm into the day and provide the perfect antidote to all that screen time. And if the kids are kept busy colouring-in, then the grown-ups can have some down time. In fact they will probably enjoy some colouring-in therapy too!
Note on the Colour In London Tablecloth
- Bigger (1270mm x 950mm) than most ‘giant’ colouring-in posters on the market
- Folds into a small (250mm x 150mm), lightweight and beautifully packaged product. It is easy to carry or pop in the post. Makes the perfect present
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Made from special, durable, FSC accredited paper
- Suitable for coloured pencils, crayons, pastels, chalks, paints and felt tips
Safety Warning, not appropriate for children under the age of 3.
You might also like the Phoenix Trading Colour in Tablecloth
Follow me on Pinterest for more crafty ideas